The ECOFEL is proud to announce the launch of the Introduction to Strategic Analysis eLearning course!
This new eLearning course seeks to help learners understand the skills, practices and standards required to prepare quality FIU strategic analysis products and advise them on the availability and usefulness of a range of specific tools.
By the end of the eLearning course, users will be able to understand:
- the uses and benefits of strategic analysis;
- the stages in the development of a strategic analysis product;
- the importance of being aware of the mindsets and biases as well as measures to minimize their negative effects;
- project planning and collection planning according to the intelligence cycle;
- specific techniques and tools to facilitate strategic analysis activities.
This course is available for FIUs on the eLearning platform: https://learn.ecofel.org