The ECOFEL team is comprised of:
- The Program Manager provides leadership and management of the ECOFEL team, while advancing the substantive work of the ECOFEL programs and initiatives. They are in charge of developing and operationalizing the ECOFEL’s work plan to respond to the needs of Egmont members, supervising administrative operations and reporting to donors. The program manager will also ensure effective engagement with other stakeholders and partners in the broader AML/CFT community.
- Senior Officers have extensive experience working with FIUs, the Egmont Group and the wider AML/CFT community. They are active in contributing to the ECOFEL work plan with the implementation of various projects and initiatives. Each of the Senior Officers has an area of expertise and specialized set of skills that are applied in their daily work. They regularly collaborate with the ECOFEL teamFIUs and external other partners to effectively realize the ECOFEL work plan goals.
- These positions are filled by university students who have been primarily tasked with supporting the Senior Officers in conducting research, maintaining regular social media updates and providing administrative support on the different initiatives by the ECOFEL.
- The Admin Officer provides office support to the Program Manager and Senior Officers.
- The Communications Officer is responsible for creating communications content on behalf of the ECOFEL team.